Tuesday 10 May 2011

Weekly riding lessons improved school grades which turn into more lessons than once a week and by summer the boy was at the barn as much as possible. The barn he was at did not really care to have “a boy” around but he did not care. In group lessons he always got the horse the girls did not want, but he did not care. Between a skater and now another horse nut, I was on a dead run taking one kid here the other there. Since I was at the barn with my son I decided lease a horse there and began learning dressage while he was riding. A new partnership was formed; I also began to enjoy not jumping. Along this time my husband’s career required a re-location out west. He’s tool in convincing us (ok! we all wanted to move) was “we could buy our own horses.” We moved in April, found a barn within weeks of moving and by November we owned two horses.  Our lives have never been the same.       

No comments:

Post a Comment